.: Welcome Guest :.
Users Online:  || Users Today: 
.: Main :.
.: Interactive :.
.: Affiliates & Links :.
.: Help :.
Hints & Walkthroughs
Ctrl + F11 - Gives you access to the Console, you have to type to see it, it's at the bottom left corner. Then type one of the following codes:
BIONICWOMAN Jump high; run slow
INVUL God mode
GORE 2 Enhances Blood
DINOS Freezes Dinosaurs
WOO Unlimited ammo
TNEXT Transport to important locations
WIN Ending movie
Jump to Any Level
Hitting CTRL + shift + Q + W and then letting up on W.
In the small town, go behind the church and build a staircase against the outer wall with boxes.Climb the staircase and walk to the left along the top of the wall.Keep walking on the wall while keeping to the right and you'll eventually fall into a secret level.
In the second board where you have pile a box up to get over the cliff do the following. Pick up the smallest rock possible. Try to throw it to knock down the box farthest left. if you hit it just right you should have knocked down a Bannell1 M1 Super 90.
To access the easter egg:
1. In town, head to the Research Center (or whatever it is called), when you reach the steps (before walking up), turn 90 degrees to the right. Walk straight for the gate with the blockades in front of it.
2. Go around the blockades and get to the gate itself. It has two beams "locking" it shut.
3. If you're really Trespasser savvy, you shouldn't have much difficulty climbing up to gate. (keep jumping, and walking forward until you are at the top). Don't worry about falling off to the other side, there is one of those invisible boundaries here. You couldn't walk off the wall if you wanted to.
4. Balance on the gate and get onto the wall (to the right). Now walk on the top of the wall towards the church and Hammond's house.
5. Way before you reach anything, you will see a niche in the top of the wall. Don't try to jump over it. Just keep walking. The computer will suddenly load up the easter egg level.
The level has: all the weapons, a raptor, two gold bars(?????), a gray InGen card, a HUGE stone domino set (that you can really knock over...I felt like National Lampoon's at Stonehenge), each of the four corners are marked with a funky floating cube, a large floating paper airplane-like thing pointing to a little path in the land (if you follow the path you can safely "fall" off the world onto the white "nothingness", where, I suppose, you are stranded for all eternity. Some vacation.), a severed human head (one of the folks at DreamWorks?), and several perplexing "markings" on the ground (one appears to have a "beam" of light shining on it from heaven). To make things worse, Annie keeps saying odd things like, "It looks like it wandered off the trail" or something like that.
.: XPD8 News :.
.: Other News :.
.: Articles :.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
.: Editorials :.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Friday, May 27, 2005