.: Welcome Guest :.
Users Online:  || Users Today: 
.: Main :.
.: Interactive :.
.: Affiliates & Links :.
.: Help :.
Hints & Walkthroughs
1. Open config.ztd with winzip.
2. Open Economy.cfg with notepad or wordpad.
3. Search for cZooDooRecyclingAmount and change the number to whatever you want. This will be the profit for every recycle you do. Normally you recycle around 8-12 times per month.
4. Also, look for cKeeperCost which should be 800. This is the salary you pay your zoo keepers. Change it to something lower and your expenses will decrease dramatically.
5. If you want more money at start of the game, edit zoo.ini with notepad or wordpad and find a line called MSMaxCash. Change that to whatever you want and you can start out with a couple of million.
Unlock the Triceratops
Name one of your exhibits "Cretaceous Corral". This will unlock the Triceratops.
Unlock the Unicorn
Name one of your exhibits "Xanadu". This will unlock the Unicorn.
Note: When using the "name an exhibit" cheat, be sure that you let the game name the exhibit for you, then go back and name the exhibit as noted in the cheat. Not doing so may cause the game to crash.
Press Shift+4 (basically like typing the $), and you'll get an instant $10,000.
Yellow Brick Road
Place a lion, tiger, and a bear in an exhibit.
Name one of your exhibits "Microsoft".
Halloween @ The Zoo
Set your system date to October 31st.
Name Changing Bonuses
Change a visitor's name to any of the following for the desired effect:
Name - Result
Mr. Blue - Changes Everyone's Shirt to Blue
Mr. Blonde - Changes Everyone's Shirt to Yellow
Mr. White - Changes Everyone's Shirt to White
Mr. Brown - Changes Everyone's Shirt to Brown
Mr. Orange - Changes Everyone's Shirt to Orange
Mr. Pink - Changes Everyone's Shirt to Pink
Alfred H - White Birds Appear and Scare People
Russell C - Fences All Deteriorate 100%
Zeta Psi - Some People's Shirt Turns Yellow and They Puke
John Wheeler - All Animal Shelters Available
Hank Howie - Researches All Zoo Staff Research
Adam Levesque - All Animal Care Buildings
Andrew Binder - All Animal Buildings
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the \zoo.ini\ file. Add the following entries under the [scenario] section.
.: XPD8 News :.
.: Other News :.
.: Articles :.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
.: Editorials :.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Friday, May 27, 2005