.: Welcome Guest :.
Users Online:  || Users Today: 
.: Main :.
.: Interactive :.
.: Affiliates & Links :.
.: Help :.
Hints & Walkthroughs
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
1. Create a copy of your single player desktop shortcut.
2. Right-click on it and select "properties".
3. In the "Target" field, add the following to the very end (outside the quotes): +set sv_cheats 1
4. Click OK.
5. Launch the game using that shortcut.
Once you're in the game, you should be able to use the following cheat codes (hit the "~" key to bring down the console, then type them in):
Code - Result
/god - God Mode
/notarget - Enemies Do Not Attack
/noclip - No Clipping
/give all - All Weapons and Ammo
/give armor - Give Armor
/give health - Give Health
/give stamina - Give Stamina
/give ammo - Give Ammo
/give snooper rifle - Give Osa M1 Night Rifle
/give sniper scope - Give Mauser + Scope
/give flamethrower - Give Supercharged Ronson
/nofatigue - Unlimited Stamina
/kill - Suicide
/cg_uselessnostalgia 1 - Original Wolfenstein Interface
/give # - Give Item # (See List)
/spdevmap mapname - Switch to Map "mapname" (See List)
Some people have experienced problems activating the cheats as listed above. Here is an alternate to try if they are not working for you.
1. Add " +set sv_cheats 1" to the target line of the shortcut, as shown above.
2. Add a blank "user.cfg" file to the folder labeled "Main", in the game folder to "Return to Castle Wolfenstein".
3. Type one line in that "user.cfg" file: set sv_cheats 1
4. Enter codes as shown above.
Special Note #2
Some people have not been able to use the cheats unless they first load a saved game. New players can start, save, then load the save and the cheats should work.
Use these with the /give cheat listed above.
fg42 paratroop rifle
Used with the /spdevmap command.
/g_speed xxx - where xxx is normally 320 (higher numbers make you walk/run/sprint faster, lower numbers make you go slower); max. 999.
.: XPD8 News :.
.: Other News :.
.: Articles :.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
.: Editorials :.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Friday, May 27, 2005